- How did you get involved in acting?
Ever since I was a little child I have loved to be in the spotlight entertaining others. When I was five years old, my parents enrolled me in an agency for child actors. I started to attend castings and gradually won my first roles in commercials and films.
- How different is it to act in a movie and to act in a theater play? And which one do you prefer?
I love both. When I act in a movie, I can redo the scene if necessary. On stage that it is impossible – I must be 100% prepared and remember all my lines and moves. I also depend very much on other actors. If they go off script, I have to improvise and remain calm.
- What are your weak points when it comes to acting? How do you try to improve them?
Some time ago my biggest problem was to smile or laugh naturally on camera. However, after a film project when I had to smile constantly for 6 hours a day, to the extent that my cheeks were aching from the constant smiling – I no longer have this problem. So obviously, practice makes perfect.
- What are your strong points as an actor?
I can repeat the same scene many times, with exactly the same acting and moves. On the other hand, If the director asks me, I can easily change the way I play the scene to fit better into their vision of the film.
- What have you learned from the directors that you have worked with throughout your career?
Every director is a new chapter for me. I learn a lot from them, and from other actors as well.
- What makes a good scene partner?
I like to have good contact with my colleagues when preparing for a scene. The best scene partners for me are the ones who react on my acting, allowing us to exchange energy with each other.
- What are some of the difficulties of the acting business?
For me the challenge is to find the right balance between acting and schoolwork.
- What’s challenging about bringing a script to life?
I do not see it as a challenge, rather as fun!
- What do you do when you’re not doing theatre/film?
I attend school and in my spare time I practice figure skating, enjoy reading books or watching tv series and movies.
- If someone is going to make your life into a movie, who would play you?
Me of course.