- How did you get involved in acting?
I have always loved singing and performing and i really wanted to try doing a film. That was when Lin found me and I got the role as Vida in ”You promise?”.
- How different is it to act in a movie and to act in a theater play? And which one do you prefer?
The main difference is that in a film you can make several shots but in a theater it’s live. If I have to choose, I prefer films.
- What are your weak points when it comes to acting? How do you try to improve them?
It’s sometimes difficult to pretend to be afraid, because you know the scene isn’t real. I try to pretend that it is real.
- What are your strong points as an actor?
I’m good at identifying with others about how they think and feel.
- What have you learned from the directors that you have worked with throughout your career?
I have learnt how to think about the role to play.
- What makes a good scene partner?
Easy to work with and beeing themselves.
- What are some of the difficulties of the acting business?
I’m always nervous before auditions and screen tests.
- What’s challenging about bringing a script to life?
I don’t know.
- What do you do when you’re not doing theatre/film?
I read books, sing, dance and go to school.
- If someone is going to make your life into a movie, who would play you?
Right now I’m very young, but if i was older i would pick Evanna Lynch who played Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter.